Wednesday, May 13, 2009

May 13 4 pm MDT - Quick Dillon Loft update

I forgot to post last time about this. Sorry, it's my blog, so I can talk about my kids. Congrats to six-year old Dillon Loft, for taking home The Hustle Award during his month long indoor baseball practice at Schwan's Arena in Marshall. Nice job Dillon. The only problem is, he earned the award hook sliding into first base. He likes to hook slide, but try telling him NOT A FIRST BASE. Who to blame? Nick Punto!!! Stop it Nick, these kids watch you play for the Twins, it's your fault!

2 comments:

  1. Dillon says: I will try to hit bombs like Joe Mauer #7!
    Regan says: I took my bandaid off and I love you dad!
    Dillon says: GO Mustangs (and Twins)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on quite the honor Dillon!!!! Must have gotten your skills from Kari's side....hahaha....burn.

    Go Mustangs!!!!

    ReplyDelete