Tuesday, May 12, 2009

May 12 - 11:00 am

Good morning Mustangs fans! We are on our way to Grand Junction. The bus left Marshall at 6:07 am. Seven minutes late because of....me. Lots of packing for me, that's my excuse.

Most of the guys slept on our way to Sioux Falls. We stopped in Sioux Falls to pick up a couple of bats that needed replacing. Gotta have good lumber when the games start! We then continued south and then west through Vermillion and Yankton. We stopped at Hy-Vee in Yankton for breakfast and now we are just over the border in Nebraska as I write. A special thanks to Curtis Smith for letting me use his labtop to write this. I can't get connected on my labtop.

I have my Garmin connected and it says we should arrive in Grand Junction around 9:30 pm MDT. Not sure when we'll stop again to stretch or eat.

We have two bus drivers, Al and Dale. Good guys. They have a bed behind the front seat for them. Coach Petersen really wants to sleep on it and stretch out. He's trying to convince the driver to switch spots. Not going to happen I don't think.

So far we have watched Elf and Out Cold. Now we are watching My Best Friend's Girl with Dane Cook.

Until next time somewhere in western Nebraska...I'm out!

3 comments:

  1. K Loft...great to see you are blogging again. Since you do not have a "Cool" van to drive, I think you may need to pick a section of the bus that is going to be the "Cool" section. Then obviously give props to the homies that are in that section.

    Best of luck to the fellas out in the CO. We know they will represent SMSU well.

    P.S. Tell my boy Nikk-town that the 301 posse is missing him!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's go folks. We need to step up our game in the comment section. HEY LOFT is working hard to keep us updated and we need to return the love. I will challenge anyone to comment off. BRING IT ON!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Out Cold...totally underrated movie

    ReplyDelete